ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is a high speed internet access service that utilises
the existing copper telephone links to send and receive data at speeds that far exceed conventional dial up modems.
ADSL is asymmetric which means that the speed of download is different to the speed of upload. The upstream speed is slower than the downstream speed.
We bring to you Tel●One ADSL.
- High speed internet broadband, delivering much faster speed than dial up internet connection
- Always on internet
- No need for a second line and hence avoid unnecessary monthly line charges
- The service is ideal for both residential and corporate customers who need broadband services
- Instant and permanent connection to the internet. Internet access is immediate without any waiting time. Can be connected to the internet 24 hours a day.
- Ability to make telephone calls without having to disrupt internet connection. This enables simultaneous use of phone and internet. That is you can access the internet and talk on the phone without any problems.
- High speed connections to the internet.
- No new wiring needed where a telephone line already exists.
- Fixed monthly cost with no telephone usage. ADSL control costs through a fixed monthly payment. A fixed charge is added to your phone bill every month. The change depends on the ADSL package you buy.
- Your computer and all associated software.
- ADSL modem or router – being the device that enables your PC to transmit and receive data on the internet via the telephone line. There is no need to purchase one yourself as Tel●One
provides the modem.
Our ADSL is packed on different bandwidth packages, you can choose whichever suits your environment depending on the number of users, online applications that your office runs and a number of other factors. ADSL services are available on 4 speed offerings namely:
- Basic 256k/64k.
- Silver 512k/256k.
- Gold 1Mbps/256k.
- Platinum 2Mbps/512k.
How to get ADSL services:
ADSL is currently available where Tel•One land lines are available (please visit your Tel•One local office to confirm).
- You can apply for the service at your nearest Tel•One Customer Services office.
Instructions for modem setup:
Please download the corresponding manual to your modem to setup your passwords.